Summer Fusion

 

Photo (c) D. Williams

This summer, for many, is experienced with a renewed attitude of gratitude for every aspect of life. And a new sense of the true meaning of freedom. This attitude of gratitude can help us overcome the mental barriers that, at times, make me feel stuck.

Leave the past and live in the present. When you feel free, it becomes easier to open your heart and mind to find the possible answers. And face life with unwavering joy on your journey.

Through my practice of mindfulness and meditation, I have learned to be with what is and accept that there is an inner strength that helps me see obstacles for what they are and rely on my intuitive wisdom to help me rise to meet every challenge.

The practice of freedom is called "vairagya" in the yoga tradition. "Learn to be free and to cultivate non-attachment to things which hinder your pursuit of union with the soul." Patanjali Yoga Sutra 1-12.

Namaste,

Dee Williams

www.kanjinyoga.com

Comments

Popular Posts